About Me

My name is Abigail Davis. I live in Dakar, Senegal right now but I have lived in Niger, Mali, Ghana, Madagascar and Turkey, in that order. I am a very athletic person, my favorite sport is soccer. My favorite soccer player is Alex Morgan. I like watching YouTube and I follow a lot of You Tubers.

18 thoughts on “About Me

1. G’day Abigail,

Wow you have certainly lived in lots of different countries! Which one did you enjoy the most and why?

PS When blogging in the challenge we prefer students to only use their first name.

2. Hi my name is Kylee. I think its really cool that you have lived in so many places. What was your favorite that you lived at? I also really like sports. I play basketball, cheer and volleyball. I overall really like your blog and I hope you come visit mine at 2022kmw.edublogs.org.

3. Hi Abigail,
    My name is Jacquie, and like you my absolute favorite sport is soccer. I have never moved around like you, but it sounds like you have been many places around the world. What is your favorite position to play in soccer? Here is a link to my blog so you can see it! http://jacquhusch3303.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    Jacquie

4. Hi my name is Carlos. It’s good that your an athletic person. I love to play soccer and watch YouTube too. It’s really cool that you live in so many places.
    Don’t forget to check out my site out: 2021cmr.edublogs.org

• Hi Zane,
      I follow a lot of youtubers, but I think my two favorite youtubers are Zoe and Joe Sugg, they are siblings and they are both on youtube.

5. Hey Biba,
    I didn’t know you lived in so many places, how did that feel, which one is your favorite. I do know that you are very athletic, and that soccer is your favorite sport, but is there another sport that you would like to try out or that you already do. I would like to know more about you. Don’t forget to come check my blog at http://20lleas.edublogs.org/ . Thanks.

Lea

• Thank you Maitha,
      I actually really like how much it moves, I think that it is really fun. What about you, how much do you move.

6. Hi Abigail,
    I am Jessica, and I am happy I came across your blog because I love the color scheme. How many years did you live in each place for? Which place was your favorite? Please check out my blog and answer my questions because I would love to know. 🙂

• Hi Jessica,
      Thank you so much. I lived in Niger for a year, Mali for four years, Ghana for two years, Madagascar for six years and Turkey for two years. My favorite place I’ve lived is Madagascar. I would love to check out your blog.